Please read the following information, and then complete the form below.
Make (Good) Trouble CIC is a social enterprise and media production company set up to help young people promote positive wellbeing and mental health. Our aim is to help young people share their stories in a positive, creative and safe environment to gain an understanding of issues that affect mental health.
We bring young people together to create and produce audio and video content that is distributed through TV, radio, schools, colleges, online and on social media.
What will Make (Good) Trouble do with your personal information?
If you choose to become involved in a Make (Good) Trouble production, workshop or other activity we will need to collect personal information about you:
- Your personal information includes your name, age, contact details.
- We will use your personal information to keep in touch with you and to make programmes, videos and educational material.
- We will store your personal information safely and we will not share it with anyone outside Make (Good) Trouble.
- We will be doing this based on your permission, detailed at the bottom of this form.
- We will keep personal information we have about you (i.e. your name, contact details) for up to 5 years after the event or programme you have been involved in.
What will Make (Good) Trouble do with your contribution?
- Your image may be used in videos, educational material, social media and other published materials.
- We will be doing this based on your permissions which are listed at the bottom of this form.
- When it comes to storing your information after any recording or photoshoot: we will de-identify your image in order to store the contribution you have made. This means that we will remove your name and, as far as is possible, we will remove information that could identify you, such as names or places associated with the stored files.
- We may use your de-identified information in future published educational material and for our research on the issues that affect young peoples’ mental health
- We will do this based on our legitimate interest as a community interest company to work on developing tools and information to support young peoples’ mental health.
- We will keep your de-identified information for as long as Make (Good) Trouble works on young peoples’ mental health.
What are your rights?
- You have the right to give or withhold your consent to sharing your personal information with Make (Good) Trouble
- If you give your permission now, you can withdraw that permission to your personal information being used at any time in future by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you want more information about how we use your information you can contact email@example.com, who is responsible for data protection.
- You have a right to see what information we keep about you and to have corrections made to any errors you find.
- You have a right to get an electronic copy of information about you stored by us.
- We have a duty to look after your information safely and not the share your named information with anyone. They have to notify you if a breach of information security occurs.
- If you have any complaint about how we are using your data you can complain via this link to the Information Commissioners Office, this is the official data protection office for England.